Problem Deleting Pages While Using Redis Cache
Re: Problem Deleting Pages While Using Redis Cache
Again appeared.Here is header information:
http://www.freedesisex.net/gallery/sex- ... index.html
HTTP/1.1 200 OK =>
Date => Mon, 08 Jul 2013 14:05:55 GMT
Server => Apache/2.2.3 (CentOS)
X-Powered-By => PHP/5.2.17
Connection => close
Content-Type => text/html; charset=UTF-8
http://www.freedesisex.net/gallery/sex- ... index.html
HTTP/1.1 200 OK =>
Date => Mon, 08 Jul 2013 14:05:55 GMT
Server => Apache/2.2.3 (CentOS)
X-Powered-By => PHP/5.2.17
Connection => close
Content-Type => text/html; charset=UTF-8
Re: Problem Deleting Pages While Using Redis Cache
Any you are sure there's no any cache at webserver's side ?
Don't forget to run script update
Re: Problem Deleting Pages While Using Redis Cache
Its very weird that this happens only when using Redis as cache system.Yesterday when I tested with file cache it returned 404 but when I switch back to redis again page appeared, after flush db in redis it gives 404. What do I exactly ask admin to check at the web server?
Re: Problem Deleting Pages While Using Redis Cache
I don't really have any ideas right now caz I haven't dealt with such issues before.
I'll try to add some logs..
I'll try to add some logs..
Don't forget to run script update
Re: Problem Deleting Pages While Using Redis Cache
So i did nothing ?
I have just wait a bit and this page becomes active ?
I have just wait a bit and this page becomes active ?
Don't forget to run script update
Re: Problem Deleting Pages While Using Redis Cache
Yes, sometimes it shows 404 sometimes page becomes active again.I tried setting cookie also yesterday but again page become active.After hours of testing only solution was to flush dbs to make the page 404.I think the page did not expire in redis that's why it keeps getting active.But still cannot figure out exactly what is causing this.
Re: Problem Deleting Pages While Using Redis Cache
Hi,
Am pasting my htaccess file details, can you see if something is wrong:
RewriteEngine On
#slug galleries
RewriteCond %{QUERY_STRING} ^(.+)$
RewriteRule ^gallery/(.*)/index.html$ /scj/cgi/out.php?link=images/%{QUERY_STRING}&url=content&slug=$1 [L]
RewriteRule ^gallery/(.*)/index.html$ /scj/tube/?slug=$1 [L]
RewriteRule ^gallery/(.*)/$ /scj/tube/?slug=$1 [L]
RewriteRule ^gallery/(.*)/([0-9]{1,2}).html$ /scj/tube/?slug=$1&item_id=$2 [L]
RewriteRule ^search/([^/]*)/?$ /scj/tube/index.php?search=$1&page=1 [L]
RewriteRule ^search/([^/]*)/([^/]*)/([^/]*)/?$ /scj/tube/index.php?search_type=query&search=$1&order=$2&page=$3 [L]
RewriteRule ^tag/([^/]+)/?$ /scj/tube/index.php?tag=$1&page=1&order=ctr [L]
RewriteRule ^tag/([^/]*)/([^/]*)/([^/]*)/?$ /scj/tube/index.php?tag=$1&order=$2&page=$3 [L]
#####################################
RewriteCond %{QUERY_STRING} ^(.+)$
RewriteRule ^category/([^/]+)/?$ /scj/cgi/out.php?link=images/%{QUERY_STRING}&url=content&p=100&skip_to_cookie=true&skip_sell=true&group_name=$1&order=ctr [L]
RewriteRule ^category/([^/]+)/?$ /scj/tube/index.php?group_name=$1 [L]
RewriteRule ^category/([^/]+)/([^/]+)/([^/]+)/?$ /scj/cgi/out.php?link=images/%{QUERY_STRING}&url=content&p=100&skip_to_cookie=true&skip_sell=true&group_name=$1&order=$2&page=$3 [L]
RewriteRule ^category/([^/]+)/([^/]+)/([^/]+)/([^/]+)/?$ /scj/cgi/out.php?link=images/%{QUERY_STRING}&url=content&p=100&skip_to_cookie=true&skip_sell=true&group_id=$1&order=$3&page=$4 [L]
RewriteRule ^action/(.*)/(.*)/$ /scj/tube/index.php?action=$1&action_params=$2 [L]
RewriteRule ^action/(.*)$ /scj/tube/index.php?action=$1 [L]
RewriteRule ^go/(.*)/$ /scj/tube/?action=sponsor&sponsor_slug=$1& [L]
RewriteRule ^search_log/(.*)/$ /scj/tube/?search_log=all&page=$1& [L]
RewriteRule ^sponsor/(.*)/$ /scj/tube/?sponsor_slug=$1&force_template=sponsor_page [L]
RewriteRule ^sponsor_galleries/(.*)/(.*)/$ /scj/tube/?sponsor_slug=$1&page=$2&force_template=sponsor_list [L]
RewriteRule ^models/$ /scj/tube/?force_template=model_list [L]
RewriteRule ^models/(.*)/$ /scj/tube/?force_template=model_list&model_first_letter=$1 [L]
RewriteRule ^model/(.*)/(.*)/(.*)/$ /scj/tube/?model_slug=$1&force_template=model_galleries&order=$2&page=$3 [L]
RewriteRule ^model/(.*)/$ /scj/tube/?model_slug=$1&force_template=model_galleries [L]
RewriteRule ^report/(.*)/$ /scj/tube/?content_id=$1&force_template=content_report [L]
RewriteRule ^404/$ /scj/tube/?force_template=404 [L]
Based on the link I sent you above and am using Get Slug for links.Please let me know if there is something wrong here.
Regards,
Am pasting my htaccess file details, can you see if something is wrong:
RewriteEngine On
#slug galleries
RewriteCond %{QUERY_STRING} ^(.+)$
RewriteRule ^gallery/(.*)/index.html$ /scj/cgi/out.php?link=images/%{QUERY_STRING}&url=content&slug=$1 [L]
RewriteRule ^gallery/(.*)/index.html$ /scj/tube/?slug=$1 [L]
RewriteRule ^gallery/(.*)/$ /scj/tube/?slug=$1 [L]
RewriteRule ^gallery/(.*)/([0-9]{1,2}).html$ /scj/tube/?slug=$1&item_id=$2 [L]
RewriteRule ^search/([^/]*)/?$ /scj/tube/index.php?search=$1&page=1 [L]
RewriteRule ^search/([^/]*)/([^/]*)/([^/]*)/?$ /scj/tube/index.php?search_type=query&search=$1&order=$2&page=$3 [L]
RewriteRule ^tag/([^/]+)/?$ /scj/tube/index.php?tag=$1&page=1&order=ctr [L]
RewriteRule ^tag/([^/]*)/([^/]*)/([^/]*)/?$ /scj/tube/index.php?tag=$1&order=$2&page=$3 [L]
#####################################
RewriteCond %{QUERY_STRING} ^(.+)$
RewriteRule ^category/([^/]+)/?$ /scj/cgi/out.php?link=images/%{QUERY_STRING}&url=content&p=100&skip_to_cookie=true&skip_sell=true&group_name=$1&order=ctr [L]
RewriteRule ^category/([^/]+)/?$ /scj/tube/index.php?group_name=$1 [L]
RewriteRule ^category/([^/]+)/([^/]+)/([^/]+)/?$ /scj/cgi/out.php?link=images/%{QUERY_STRING}&url=content&p=100&skip_to_cookie=true&skip_sell=true&group_name=$1&order=$2&page=$3 [L]
RewriteRule ^category/([^/]+)/([^/]+)/([^/]+)/([^/]+)/?$ /scj/cgi/out.php?link=images/%{QUERY_STRING}&url=content&p=100&skip_to_cookie=true&skip_sell=true&group_id=$1&order=$3&page=$4 [L]
RewriteRule ^action/(.*)/(.*)/$ /scj/tube/index.php?action=$1&action_params=$2 [L]
RewriteRule ^action/(.*)$ /scj/tube/index.php?action=$1 [L]
RewriteRule ^go/(.*)/$ /scj/tube/?action=sponsor&sponsor_slug=$1& [L]
RewriteRule ^search_log/(.*)/$ /scj/tube/?search_log=all&page=$1& [L]
RewriteRule ^sponsor/(.*)/$ /scj/tube/?sponsor_slug=$1&force_template=sponsor_page [L]
RewriteRule ^sponsor_galleries/(.*)/(.*)/$ /scj/tube/?sponsor_slug=$1&page=$2&force_template=sponsor_list [L]
RewriteRule ^models/$ /scj/tube/?force_template=model_list [L]
RewriteRule ^models/(.*)/$ /scj/tube/?force_template=model_list&model_first_letter=$1 [L]
RewriteRule ^model/(.*)/(.*)/(.*)/$ /scj/tube/?model_slug=$1&force_template=model_galleries&order=$2&page=$3 [L]
RewriteRule ^model/(.*)/$ /scj/tube/?model_slug=$1&force_template=model_galleries [L]
RewriteRule ^report/(.*)/$ /scj/tube/?content_id=$1&force_template=content_report [L]
RewriteRule ^404/$ /scj/tube/?force_template=404 [L]
Based on the link I sent you above and am using Get Slug for links.Please let me know if there is something wrong here.
Regards,
Re: Problem Deleting Pages While Using Redis Cache
Hi,
Today suddenly i got this in my admin area:
Quick scj folder check returns following warnings:
phpminiadmin.php is not a part of SCJ. Check it mannualy
Why is this warning turning up?
Regards,
Today suddenly i got this in my admin area:
Quick scj folder check returns following warnings:
phpminiadmin.php is not a part of SCJ. Check it mannualy
Why is this warning turning up?
Regards,
Re: Problem Deleting Pages While Using Redis Cache
I've added this file trying to find the source os that problem
Don't forget to run script update







