I am getting this error
/public_html/scj/backup/scj_pro_49.2013-06-29.sql is sql but size is only 793
also this one
Revisit (BM) : Mysql error: 130 (Incorrect file format 'bookmarks') in query select sum(num) as total_clicks from bookmarks
how can I fix them?
MYSQL error
Re: MYSQL error
1. run updates, check mysqldump path in settings and what do you have in that sql file ?
2. try maintenance - optimize db
2. try maintenance - optimize db
Don't forget to run script update
Re: MYSQL error
ok i've fixed that, while I have you here and not to start another thread, how can I go about having my main page (mysite.com) have a warning message and still be able to count traffic in. Also what url can I use to direct my traffic to te popular videos, and will that still count traffic in?
Re: MYSQL error
1. feel free to start a new thread if you have a new question
2. you can send traffic to any page with scj_include and it will be counted
2. you can send traffic to any page with scj_include and it will be counted
Don't forget to run script update







