Rotating in new thumbs on a no skim site

Post Reply
chymp
Posts: 44
Joined: Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:00 pm

Rotating in new thumbs on a no skim site

Post by chymp »

I am not sure that new thumbs are rotating into the spots I have designated. This is a no skim site, but I do have the required code showing up after all galleries on every page (?7x1x87361) and clicks are being recorded, but I never see new thumbs move onto the main page in the spots where I have designated them. What can I do to test or what could possibly be the problem here?
admin
Site Admin
Posts: 38004
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:43 am

Re: Rotating in new thumbs on a no skim site

Post by admin »

Do you have new thumbs at all ?
Try to open a page w\o cache.
Don't forget to run script update
Post Reply