Hello.
It is possible to export just groups and galleries and import them to another database?
If yes can you tell me how?
export groups
Re: export groups
Yes, you can use Global Admin
Add new site and copy groups from this site to a new one.
Add new site and copy groups from this site to a new one.
Don't forget to run script update
Re: export groups
Thank you.
I have copied roups and sponsors,
And for galleries? From Rotation Export? Or there is a simple mehod like with the groups too?
I have copied roups and sponsors,
And for galleries? From Rotation Export? Or there is a simple mehod like with the groups too?
Re: export groups
If you want to have the same galleries why wouldn't you use master-slave scheme ?
Don't forget to run script update
Re: export groups
I have changed my mind. I will add new galleries.







