Hello, I've been searching for hours in this forum, but did not see any topic about it. So After 1.5 update, i saw: Note, this is a free version. at paid licensed sites. Tried to delete the license and re-upload it, tried to update the script but didnt helped. Can you please help? thanks in advance
regards
License
Re: License
to webroot, public_html/scj_pro.lic
Re: License
ok after your question, i found another lic file at /scj, so i uploaded the lic and everything is ok. Thank you!
Re: License
In case anyone reading this,
that thing was not related to updating the script, and not related to 1.5
I just moved my sites to another server and updated wrong .lic file. You have to update /scj/scj_pro.lic
that thing was not related to updating the script, and not related to 1.5
I just moved my sites to another server and updated wrong .lic file. You have to update /scj/scj_pro.lic







