Trade by groups

cloudgp
Posts: 92
Joined: Sat Apr 20, 2013 9:51 am

Trade by groups

Post by cloudgp »

Hi, regarding trade by groups, I´ve set up 3 traders to a different group each one, so I would like that when user gets to one of my traders category, the trade JUST goes to the trader, and not to the rest, that is what is happening now, trades are going to every of the traders no matter what group they are in the site..Is that option possible? I understand that is the function of trade by groups, I dont know if Im wrong.
I set up Niche trade by referer: yes, but I cannot manage to figure this out..
Thx
admin
Site Admin
Posts: 38004
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:43 am

Re: Trade by groups

Post by admin »

What is trader's category here ?
you have rotation groups with the same name as trader's domain ?
Don't forget to run script update
cloudgp
Posts: 92
Joined: Sat Apr 20, 2013 9:51 am

Re: Trade by groups

Post by cloudgp »

I have for instance, trader domain called xxxx.com, added to group "19 years old" in my site. My goal is that trader xxxx.com gets trades just when visitor is visiting "19 years old" category, otherwise the trade doesn´t fire up. Isn´t that possible?
admin
Site Admin
Posts: 38004
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:43 am

Re: Trade by groups

Post by admin »

1. create at least 2 groups, let's say "19 years old" and main
2. set "trade by groups" on
3. add your trader to "19 years old", make sure you don't have it in 'main'

that's it.
Don't forget to run script update
cloudgp
Posts: 92
Joined: Sat Apr 20, 2013 9:51 am

Re: Trade by groups

Post by cloudgp »

Hi, I´ve tried but it´s not working. When you say trade by groups on, you mean "Niche trade by referer (test) = Yes", right?
2 Traders, each one added to a different group, and no matter what group I am in website, that both traders are getting hits..
Is there anything else to do in CJ settings or something?
admin
Site Admin
Posts: 38004
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:43 am

Re: Trade by groups

Post by admin »

Explain plz what exactly does not work and how you test it.
Don't forget to run script update
cloudgp
Posts: 92
Joined: Sat Apr 20, 2013 9:51 am

Re: Trade by groups

Post by cloudgp »

This is how I set it up.
In that group I want to get hits JUST for 1 trader, however 2nd trader is getting hits from that group too but he is not assigned there. Traders are getting hits from not selected groups as well..
Attachments
aa.jpg
aa.jpg (81.95 KiB) Viewed 6846 times
admin
Site Admin
Posts: 38004
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:43 am

Re: Trade by groups

Post by admin »

1. Looks like you have special characters there (is that a latin char ?), that might be a problem..
2. If you don't have traders in particular group , script will send traffic to the rest of your traders
Don't forget to run script update
cloudgp
Posts: 92
Joined: Sat Apr 20, 2013 9:51 am

Re: Trade by groups

Post by cloudgp »

Hi, I moved the traders to another groups that don´t have special characters, however behavior didn´t change.
I have all my traders assigned to an individual group, however traders are showing up in the rest of groups and not assigned to any of them. I´ve tried with other sites, and this isn´t working either.
What could be the issue?
cloudgp
Posts: 92
Joined: Sat Apr 20, 2013 9:51 am

Re: Trade by groups

Post by cloudgp »

In Homepage, Niche Stats, where there are the groups assigned for traders, there is always "(2)" next to the group name, but I´m only having 1 trader per group..What does it mean?
I updated everything.
Post Reply