Trade by country quality

cloudgp
Posts: 92
Joined: Sat Apr 20, 2013 9:51 am

Trade by country quality

Post by cloudgp »

Hi, trading by country quality, if setting it to Yes, will I send back traffic from the same country? Or the same group? Ie I have in group Bad China and India, I get 50% of total traffic from China from a trader..
1st question: Will I send traffic from India too? Since it is in the same group..
2nd question: Enabling country quality, means that script will stop sending traffic from other countries to that trader and just sends traffic from the same country than received?

Thank you
admin
Site Admin
Posts: 38004
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:43 am

Re: Trade by country quality

Post by admin »

1. Yes , it sounds better as "trade by country groups"

2. Enabling country quality - where ? what menu ?
Don't forget to run script update
cloudgp
Posts: 92
Joined: Sat Apr 20, 2013 9:51 am

Re: Trade by country quality

Post by cloudgp »

CJ Settings - Trade by country quality = Yes, would mean that just sends back traffic from the same country? Or same group? Will it stop sending traffic to trader from other countries?

Also I blocked GOOD countries for an individual trader, but trader it´s still getting traffic from countries in that group, which supposedly are blocked.. What is wrong or missing?

Thx
admin
Site Admin
Posts: 38004
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:43 am

Re: Trade by country quality

Post by admin »

CJ Settings - Trade by country quality = Yes, would mean that just sends back traffic from the same country? Or same group?
Same group

Also I blocked GOOD countries for an individual trader, but trader it´s still getting traffic from countries in that group, which supposedly are blocked.. What is wrong or missing?
He can get hits from trader's toplist.
Don't forget to run script update
cloudgp
Posts: 92
Joined: Sat Apr 20, 2013 9:51 am

Re: Trade by country quality

Post by cloudgp »

I was testing without toplist actually. I got Block GOOD Countries set to yes, for all traders now, but it keeps sending traffic from the country to all the traders.
Pls advise
admin
Site Admin
Posts: 38004
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:43 am

Re: Trade by country quality

Post by admin »

Did you try to run updates ?

Add some country to block list and we can test it
Don't forget to run script update
cloudgp
Posts: 92
Joined: Sat Apr 20, 2013 9:51 am

Re: Trade by country quality

Post by cloudgp »

I am with 1.50
I see this for traders
Blocked countries : 3 [+]
then I block good countries = yes, where there is the country that should be blocked. I can see the country in out traffic stats so I don´t think it´s a problem from geo_mod.
cloudgp
Posts: 92
Joined: Sat Apr 20, 2013 9:51 am

Re: Trade by country quality

Post by cloudgp »

I set countries in Quality settings BTW, don´t set anything else like skimming or discount, just the country that I want to block
admin
Site Admin
Posts: 38004
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:43 am

Re: Trade by country quality

Post by admin »

Ok, can you add your country to blocked group and click any out link ?
Don't forget to run script update
cloudgp
Posts: 92
Joined: Sat Apr 20, 2013 9:51 am

Re: Trade by country quality

Post by cloudgp »

I´ve tried again but is not working, it sends traffic to trader from blocked country.
Country has to be set up in qualiy settings, anywhere else right?
Post Reply