Some thumbs not showing

Post Reply
cloudgp
Posts: 92
Joined: Sat Apr 20, 2013 9:51 am

Some thumbs not showing

Post by cloudgp »

Hi, with some sponsor I´m having issues with some thumbs, galleries show with all the data except the thumbs, not in list thumbs either, however when I click on "edit thumb" I can see the picture, I try to select it and save it, but nothing happens. I already tried to regrab the galleries but nothing happens again.
What can I do to solve this?
Thx in advance.
admin
Site Admin
Posts: 38004
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:43 am

Re: Some thumbs not showing

Post by admin »

You don't see thumbs on that gallery or in admin ?
Don't forget to run script update
cloudgp
Posts: 92
Joined: Sat Apr 20, 2013 9:51 am

Re: Some thumbs not showing

Post by cloudgp »

I can´t see the thumb in web, nor in List Thumbs, however I can see the picture if I click on "Edit Thumb". Gallery exists on web, but there is no thumb.
admin
Site Admin
Posts: 38004
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:43 am

Re: Some thumbs not showing

Post by admin »

Send gallery url plz
Don't forget to run script update
cloudgp
Posts: 92
Joined: Sat Apr 20, 2013 9:51 am

Re: Some thumbs not showing

Post by cloudgp »

Ok I got it, the problem was that there are some spaces between dashes and jpg couldn´t be reached..

Another question, this is regarding sponsor boost, is it possible to boost like adding a 1.0 CTR to all the galleries from some sponsor even if they are 0% CTR, so all the galls automatically higher positions? I´ve tested with galls but this works only if galleries ALREADY have some CTR.

Thx
admin
Site Admin
Posts: 38004
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:43 am

Re: Some thumbs not showing

Post by admin »

You can try massedit and set some CTR to those thumbs.
Don't forget to run script update
Post Reply