Embed content

Post Reply
blogger365
Posts: 60
Joined: Wed Feb 20, 2013 6:27 pm

Embed content

Post by blogger365 »

Hello,
I try to figure it out how to embed content like this:

Code: Select all

<embed type="application/x-shockwave-flash"
			id="player"
			name="player"
			src="player.swf?f=/media/player/config.php?vkey=444" 
			width="400" 
			height="315"
			allowscriptaccess="always" 
			allowfullscreen="true"
</embed>
I tried in Import ->Patten Embed code and put above code, at the end put "|" as described but nothing happens.

Grab logs shows no content to parse, but basically I need only to use embed code (nothing to parse).

Thanks,
admin
Site Admin
Posts: 38004
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:43 am

Re: Embed content

Post by admin »

You need a thumb for any content.
So you need at least

embded_code|thumb_url
Don't forget to run script update
blogger365
Posts: 60
Joined: Wed Feb 20, 2013 6:27 pm

Re: Embed content

Post by blogger365 »

admin wrote:You need a thumb for any content.
So you need at least

embded_code|thumb_url
Thanks for advice, I thought "Parse video:YES" option would do that...
admin
Site Admin
Posts: 38004
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:43 am

Re: Embed content

Post by admin »

If you add flv url - yes
embeded code - no
Don't forget to run script update
Post Reply