Hi, I would like to know if it´s possible to accelerate the grabbing speed of galleries, it took me around 24h to download 5000 galls, is this normal? Is it possible to speed it up?
I also got a doubt, in trades, actual ratio is always showing 0%, even when limit ratio is in red. I understand actual ratio is out/in, isn´t it?
Please let me know about these.
Thx
Grab speed
Re: Grab speed
You can try rotation - settings : grabber speed but 5000 a day basically not bad )Hi, I would like to know if it´s possible to accelerate the grabbing speed of galleries, it took me around 24h to download 5000 galls, is this normal? Is it possible to speed it up?
Yes, that's correct. So you have BOTH out and unique in hits but actual ratio shows 0 ?I also got a doubt, in trades, actual ratio is always showing 0%, even when limit ratio is in red. I understand actual ratio is out/in, isn´t it?
Post screenshot plz
Don't forget to run script update
Re: Grab speed
Thank you, everything´s fine 
Got another doubt, when I tried to grab 10,000 galls, I started to receive grab error messages for each gallery, and at the end I had to cancel all gals and delete them, Grabber: can not find content at http://et6.xhamster.com/t/626/180/8_1891626.jpg, gallery marked as bad.
For 5,000 or less I didn´t have any issue grabbing.
Isn´t it possible for the system to grab that quantity without that error?
Got another doubt, when I tried to grab 10,000 galls, I started to receive grab error messages for each gallery, and at the end I had to cancel all gals and delete them, Grabber: can not find content at http://et6.xhamster.com/t/626/180/8_1891626.jpg, gallery marked as bad.
For 5,000 or less I didn´t have any issue grabbing.
Isn´t it possible for the system to grab that quantity without that error?
Re: Grab speed
I guess you just made an error in import settings thumb_url as gallery_url
that's why it tries to find images at http://et6.xhamster.com/t/626/180/8_1891626.jpg
that's why it tries to find images at http://et6.xhamster.com/t/626/180/8_1891626.jpg
Don't forget to run script update







