Trading Activation

Post Reply
cloudgp
Posts: 92
Joined: Sat Apr 20, 2013 9:51 am

Trading Activation

Post by cloudgp »

Hi, quick question, how long does it take to run trading after getting hits? I set up to start trades after 2 hits, however after getting 14 raw in, trade isn´t activated yet, and don´t see positions in Toplist.
Please advise
Thx
admin
Site Admin
Posts: 38004
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:43 am

Re: Trading Activation

Post by admin »

So what's status of that trader now ?
Don't forget to run script update
cloudgp
Posts: 92
Joined: Sat Apr 20, 2013 9:51 am

Re: Trading Activation

Post by cloudgp »

If you mean status of list trades I see status YES, but nothing in toplist, toppos n/a, unique% n/a,, after 16 rows in and 1 out.
admin
Site Admin
Posts: 38004
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:43 am

Re: Trading Activation

Post by admin »

16 row and 0 unique hits ?

so what unique% should be ?
Don't forget to run script update
cloudgp
Posts: 92
Joined: Sat Apr 20, 2013 9:51 am

Re: Trading Activation

Post by cloudgp »

Sorry man, my fault, sometimes I think this is so automatic, the problem was I forgot to include the php toplist file into the template.
Thnx for your help anyway.
admin
Site Admin
Posts: 38004
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:43 am

Re: Trading Activation

Post by admin »

NP
Don't forget to run script update
Post Reply