Disk I/O and SmartCJ

Post Reply
kenhirai
Posts: 330
Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2013 4:25 am

Disk I/O and SmartCJ

Post by kenhirai »

I have many copies of SmartCj on a server my hosting telling me its maxing out the drives I/O. Any solution? causing to overload.
admin
Site Admin
Posts: 38004
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:43 am

Re: Disk I/O and SmartCJ

Post by admin »

Why does support think it's smartcj ?
how can we check it ?
Don't forget to run script update
kenhirai
Posts: 330
Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2013 4:25 am

Re: Disk I/O and SmartCJ

Post by kenhirai »

basically the server doesn't have anything except Smartcj. and when more copies are install, it just overload the server. do u think its not smartcj? or smartcj doesn't take up alot of cpu or disk run?
admin
Site Admin
Posts: 38004
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:43 am

Re: Disk I/O and SmartCJ

Post by admin »

It does as any application that use disc and cpu.

So did you tune mysql for example ?
Don't forget to run script update
Post Reply