Hi,
Whenever I try running the grabbers I get the following in my Script Messages:
"Rot Cron Load?: Started at 2013-04-27 12:01:22 but not finished yet at 2013-04-27 12:03:48"
Also grabber is not working whenever I press Re-Grab.Any Idea why this is happening?
Any Help Would Be Appreciated.Thanks.
SCJ Cron Load
Re: SCJ Cron Load
Hi,
Attached preload.log. I can import content, only grabber dosen't seem to run and gives " Rot Cron Load?: Started at 2013-04-26 12:01:30 but not finished yet at 2013-04-26 12:04:01"
Any Idea what the issue is?
Attached preload.log. I can import content, only grabber dosen't seem to run and gives " Rot Cron Load?: Started at 2013-04-26 12:01:30 but not finished yet at 2013-04-26 12:04:01"
Any Idea what the issue is?
Re: SCJ Cron Load
Hi,
Its not allowing me to attach preload.log here.I have uploaded it in a different area, you can see it here:
http://www.indianfreeporntube.com/images/preload.log
Thanks.
Its not allowing me to attach preload.log here.I have uploaded it in a different area, you can see it here:
http://www.indianfreeporntube.com/images/preload.log
Thanks.
Re: SCJ Cron Load
Log looks good
are you sure grabber's not working ?
are you sure grabber's not working ?
Don't forget to run script update
Re: SCJ Cron Load
Hi,
I changed the settings Grabber Speed, per minute from 30 to 3 a minute and put the name of the tube i want to grab from and it worked.Generally if you leave it empty it should grab from all tubes.Anyhow if there are any other issues I shall post to this thread.Thanks for you help.
I changed the settings Grabber Speed, per minute from 30 to 3 a minute and put the name of the tube i want to grab from and it worked.Generally if you leave it empty it should grab from all tubes.Anyhow if there are any other issues I shall post to this thread.Thanks for you help.
Re: SCJ Cron Load
Hi,
I have about 7 sites on my dedicated server using Smart CJ and just recently I noticed
that Load Averages of the server go over 10 at certain times and asked the administrator
to optimize the crons as per your docs and that did not help also and here is what he had to say:
"About 70% of the memory in the server is being used for file caching. The remaining memory is split between MySQL and Apache. It appears that the spikes in the load are being caused by the operating system having to wait on the hard drive. It looks like some large files are being read from the disk by apache and some large writes to the disk by MySQL which are causing this waiting.
Options to improve this are, add more memory to the server, replace the hard drive(s) with faster drives, split up the load between multiple drives. (SD drive are not really an option without formatting the server and installing a newer OS.)"
There is 16GB of ram on the server and currently its using over 95% in total.Any advice
on how I can resolve the load issue? Appreciate the help.
I have about 7 sites on my dedicated server using Smart CJ and just recently I noticed
that Load Averages of the server go over 10 at certain times and asked the administrator
to optimize the crons as per your docs and that did not help also and here is what he had to say:
"About 70% of the memory in the server is being used for file caching. The remaining memory is split between MySQL and Apache. It appears that the spikes in the load are being caused by the operating system having to wait on the hard drive. It looks like some large files are being read from the disk by apache and some large writes to the disk by MySQL which are causing this waiting.
Options to improve this are, add more memory to the server, replace the hard drive(s) with faster drives, split up the load between multiple drives. (SD drive are not really an option without formatting the server and installing a newer OS.)"
There is 16GB of ram on the server and currently its using over 95% in total.Any advice
on how I can resolve the load issue? Appreciate the help.
Re: SCJ Cron Load
Did you ask support to tune mysql ?
http://smartcj.com/wiki/doku.php?id=mysql_tunning
I also recommend to switch to new cache engines
http://smartcj.com/wiki/doku.php?id=upd ... ngines_new
http://smartcj.com/wiki/doku.php?id=mysql_tunning
I also recommend to switch to new cache engines
http://smartcj.com/wiki/doku.php?id=upd ... ngines_new
Don't forget to run script update







