How to optimize Smartcj?

Post Reply
kenhirai
Posts: 330
Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2013 4:25 am

How to optimize Smartcj?

Post by kenhirai »

I really wanna make Smartcj lite enough, beside turning off all the processed data in main admin, where can I disable functions to carry less server load? I want to make it as light weight as possible and takes less I/O resource.
admin
Site Admin
Posts: 38004
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:43 am

Re: How to optimize Smartcj?

Post by admin »

Do you use internal rotation ?
Don't forget to run script update
kenhirai
Posts: 330
Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2013 4:25 am

Re: How to optimize Smartcj?

Post by kenhirai »

Yes, Please suggest
admin
Site Admin
Posts: 38004
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:43 am

Re: How to optimize Smartcj?

Post by admin »

Don't forget to run script update
kenhirai
Posts: 330
Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2013 4:25 am

Re: How to optimize Smartcj?

Post by kenhirai »

I did those already, no I mean in SmartCJ admin, which options can I disable to carry less server load. Like in Process Data, when I disable of them, it write less logs to the server. U get what I mean? Has to have some options people dont really need to be disable.
admin
Site Admin
Posts: 38004
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:43 am

Re: How to optimize Smartcj?

Post by admin »

ok, what's loaded on your server and how do you check ?
Don't forget to run script update
Post Reply