How to add self domain and url?

Post Reply
kenhirai
Posts: 330
Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2013 4:25 am

How to add self domain and url?

Post by kenhirai »

Let say my domain is xxx.com

I install scj at xxx.com and I just wanna add itself xxx.com to the trade list. I can't do it? other way to do it? this is useful if u have a network host on xxx.com and wanna penetrate new trade from there, but u wanna add xxx.com to the network too, now can't cuz u can't even add itself to the trade list. How does that work?
admin
Site Admin
Posts: 38004
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:43 am

Re: How to add self domain and url?

Post by admin »

Sorry i didn't get it ..
What is network host at some domain ?
and what do you mean by 'penetrate trade' ?
Don't forget to run script update
kenhirai
Posts: 330
Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2013 4:25 am

Re: How to add self domain and url?

Post by kenhirai »

let say i install scj on www.xxx.com. In the trade, I wanna add www.xxx.com like add itself as trade, but can't? please tell me how to do it?
admin
Site Admin
Posts: 38004
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:43 am

Re: How to add self domain and url?

Post by admin »

Why do you want to add domain itself as a trade ?
Don't forget to run script update
kenhirai
Posts: 330
Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2013 4:25 am

Re: How to add self domain and url?

Post by kenhirai »

let say I setup the network in www.xxx.com, I add other sites in global admin, and I use www.xxx.com as where to penetrate trades, but if I can't use www.xxx.com, I cannot penetrate www.xxx.com to the rest of the network, u know what I mean?
admin
Site Admin
Posts: 38004
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:43 am

Re: How to add self domain and url?

Post by admin »

No.
What does it mean to "penetrate a trade" ?
Don't forget to run script update
kenhirai
Posts: 330
Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2013 4:25 am

Re: How to add self domain and url?

Post by kenhirai »

ok its hard to explain, simplify thing.

how do I add www.site1.com to www.site1.com trade list? it said I can't add self, skip. How do I overcome it?
admin
Site Admin
Posts: 38004
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:43 am

Re: How to add self domain and url?

Post by admin »

There's no way to do it unless you can explain why do you need it and I add some code for it.
Don't forget to run script update
Post Reply