My server has 16 gb ram already.
What should I do to optimize then?
70 Sites And Mysql connection error sometime
Re: 70 Sites And Mysql connection error sometime
ok
So how do you see that Ram is overloaded ?
So how do you see that Ram is overloaded ?
Don't forget to run script update
Re: 70 Sites And Mysql connection error sometime
ok first, tell me how to setup slave and master database with different server.
Master database in server A
Slave 1 2 3 4 5 Database in server B. How should I configure the Linked DB Server? Tell me this first.
Master database in server A
Slave 1 2 3 4 5 Database in server B. How should I configure the Linked DB Server? Tell me this first.
Re: 70 Sites And Mysql connection error sometime
Exactly the same way as with local master except host (not localhost)
Don't forget to run script update
Re: 70 Sites And Mysql connection error sometime
ok I gottcha. now back to the 160 copies of Smart CJ in one box. What kind of setting is he using man? I put 70 copies and MYSQL connection keep maxing and can't access. It says too much connection, I do not know what hardware is causing this. my Technician says every request of the gallery from the database cost a connection and I have 70 sites connect with each other, there are 4600 galleries in one database, so tell me what is wrong.
Re: 70 Sites And Mysql connection error sometime
You told me your RAM and HDD are overloaded.
How do you check it ?
How do you check it ?
Don't forget to run script update
Re: 70 Sites And Mysql connection error sometime
What is optimize DB anyways. does it help?
also how to set priority with Cron?
also how to set priority with Cron?
Re: 70 Sites And Mysql connection error sometime
Can you please answer my question ?
Don't forget to run script update
Re: 70 Sites And Mysql connection error sometime
Myt techinician guy checks them for me.
Re: 70 Sites And Mysql connection error sometime
ok, ask him how he does it.
Don't forget to run script update







