I have special GROUP of thumbs only displayed on one page, called explicitly in HTACCESS for that page (..../index.php?group_name=SpecialGroup). I do not want group in rotation on other pages, though.
Is there a way to accomplish this? Perhaps setting images in SpecialGroup to some other status that keeps them out of rotation but allows them to be displayed when called directly by htaccess/url?
Exclude a group
Re: Exclude a group
With version 50 you can use
<thumb ... skip_group=groupname></thumb>
<thumb ... skip_group=groupname></thumb>
Don't forget to run script update
Re: Exclude a group
I am in 1.49.
What if I were to put thumbs to "pool" or to "old" - would that keep them out of a general rotation on other pages, but if i had a page where i called the group specifically they would still display?
What if I were to put thumbs to "pool" or to "old" - would that keep them out of a general rotation on other pages, but if i had a page where i called the group specifically they would still display?
Re: Exclude a group
NoWhat if I were to put thumbs to "pool" or to "old" - would that keep them out of a general rotation on other pages, but if i had a page where i called the group specifically they would still display?
It will display active only.
Don't forget to run script update
Re: Exclude a group
when will 50 be available?
Re: Exclude a group
Here is another way ... if i can reset their CTR to 0 regularly they will be at bottom of list for sort on these pages, which means not visible, which will do the trick.
I see stats in rot_gallery_stats, rot_gallery_stats1, etc ....
Which of these tables should I find the thumb ID number and reset total_ctr column to 0.0000 in ?
Then i will write simple PHP script and set to cron job. What do you think?
I see stats in rot_gallery_stats, rot_gallery_stats1, etc ....
Which of these tables should I find the thumb ID number and reset total_ctr column to 0.0000 in ?
Then i will write simple PHP script and set to cron job. What do you think?
Re: Exclude a group
Guess it will work but sounds mm... strange 
_stats = master
_stats1 = first slave
and so on
_stats = master
_stats1 = first slave
and so on
Don't forget to run script update
Re: Exclude a group
I dont suppose there is way in htaccess rule to not count clicks on a thumb?
RewriteRule ^gallery/(.*)/(.*)/index.html$ /scj/tube/index.php?content_id=$2 [L]
modifying this rule, is there some parameter that i could pass that would make the click not counted in rotation calcs?
RewriteRule ^gallery/(.*)/(.*)/index.html$ /scj/tube/index.php?content_id=$2 [L]
modifying this rule, is there some parameter that i could pass that would make the click not counted in rotation calcs?
Re: Exclude a group
Clicks are counted only if they go thru out.php
In this case they are not.
In this case they are not.
Don't forget to run script update







