Page 1 of 1
Global Admin / stats
Posted: Sun Aug 16, 2020 4:23 pm
by Kelevra
Hi,
couple days ago I got a 500 error on my site (it was due some kind of error on my license) I have downloaded it again and the 500 error message disappeared.... after that I am seeing this message "Check crontab for this domain. Looks like it doesnt run" while trying to access the global stats...
Cron is running and the main stats is displaying everything (inside that domain), but I am not able to see it on my Global Admin / stats
Re: Global Admin / stats
Posted: Mon Aug 17, 2020 10:58 am
by admin
Hi!
I think it shows warnings from that domain. Did you try to delete warnings and reload GA?
Re: Global Admin / stats
Posted: Mon Aug 17, 2020 11:36 am
by Kelevra
admin wrote: Mon Aug 17, 2020 10:58 am
Hi!
I think it shows warnings from that domain. Did you try to delete warnings and reload GA?
Nope, What I did was delete this site and add again in my Global admin, but it doesn't work...
How/where can I do that?
Re: Global Admin / stats
Posted: Mon Aug 17, 2020 12:01 pm
by admin
open admin area at that site, most likely you'll see a letter icon (top left corner)
clicks it
delete warnigns
check out GA again
Re: Global Admin / stats
Posted: Mon Aug 17, 2020 12:15 pm
by Kelevra
admin wrote: Mon Aug 17, 2020 12:01 pm
open admin area at that site, most likely you'll see a letter icon (top left corner)
clicks it
delete warnigns
check out GA again
Deleted for both sites, but still doesn't work
Re: Global Admin / stats
Posted: Mon Aug 17, 2020 12:37 pm
by admin
ok, send me admin area plz and how to see what exectly doesnt work
Re: Global Admin / stats
Posted: Thu Sep 17, 2020 6:30 pm
by admin
What issue?
Re: Global Admin / stats
Posted: Fri Sep 18, 2020 2:45 am
by Kelevra
admin wrote: Thu Sep 17, 2020 6:30 pmWhat issue?
He is spamming my reply with links..... look at the link he post on my reply "dermatologo pavia visita dermatologica"
Look his stats
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Sep 17, 2020 8:03 am
Just a spammer
Re: Global Admin / stats
Posted: Fri Sep 18, 2020 5:08 am
by admin
Kelevra wrote: Fri Sep 18, 2020 2:45 am
admin wrote: Thu Sep 17, 2020 6:30 pmWhat issue?
He is spamming my reply with links..... look at the link he post on my reply "dermatologo pavia visita dermatologica"
Look his stats
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Sep 17, 2020 8:03 am
Just a spammer
You are right, thanks)