Page 1 of 1

Php 7.3

Posted: Tue May 05, 2020 12:20 am
by happydg
Hello,

I installed smartcj with php 7.3 and got this error:

Warning: parse_trader_top(tpl_tags.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /pathto/includes/libs/cache/redis.cache.php on line 2053

Warning: parse_trader_top(): Failed opening 'tpl_tags.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/opt/remi/php73/root/usr/share/pear:/opt/remi/php73/root/usr/share/php:/usr/share/pear:/usr/share/php') in /pathto/includes/libs/cache/redis.cache.php on line 2053
Please, reload page

It works fine with php 7.2 though.

Re: Php 7.3

Posted: Tue May 05, 2020 5:41 am
by admin
Hi, did you try to reinstall the script?
or install a copy to check if error persists?

Re: Php 7.3

Posted: Tue May 05, 2020 10:39 am
by happydg
Yes I tried reeinstalling the script. It works fine on php 7.2 but not in php 7.3

Thank you.

Re: Php 7.3

Posted: Tue May 05, 2020 1:41 pm
by admin
ok, send me plz ssh to that domain where it doesnt work

Re: Php 7.3

Posted: Wed May 06, 2020 3:37 pm
by happydg
Hello,

Sorry the problem cames from my server.

I fixed the problem.

Re: Php 7.3

Posted: Wed May 06, 2020 3:39 pm
by admin
ok