Page 1 of 1

Sets type "delete" using thumbs urls only.

Posted: Thu Apr 02, 2020 9:12 am
by alexscj
Hello,

I have a long list of broken thumb urls. I'd like to add the list as a set and delete the corresponding galleries.

Problem is I only have the thumbs url in the list and the script expects gallery urls as well (which I don't have):

Code: Select all

Import sets: =test.csv  type = delete but no url field selected in pattern
Can I put some universal place-holder for gallery url and use just the thumbs url as search & delete criteria ?

Re: Sets type "delete" using thumbs urls only.

Posted: Thu Apr 02, 2020 9:18 am
by admin
rotation - special

Delete thumbs by URL or ID
ie type URLs of THUMBS, one per line and script will delete it
Useful if you have to delete a list of THUMBS you've got in email

Re: Sets type "delete" using thumbs urls only.

Posted: Thu Apr 02, 2020 9:19 am
by alexscj
Yes, but for 65,000 thumbs ? :)

Re: Sets type "delete" using thumbs urls only.

Posted: Thu Apr 02, 2020 9:25 am
by admin
right now there's no feature "rss deletion by thumb"
and you need it 1 time only

it's gonna take 10x more time to implement it, add unnecessary feature, make everything more complicated, and you gonna use the feature 1 time only

so yes, 65k, it's gonna take like 15 minutes to copy\paste by 1000 lines

Re: Sets type "delete" using thumbs urls only.

Posted: Thu Apr 02, 2020 9:28 am
by alexscj
Ah, ok, will do

Re: Sets type "delete" using thumbs urls only.

Posted: Thu Apr 02, 2020 9:34 am
by admin
ok