Page 1 of 2

Gallery slug

Posted: Wed Mar 04, 2020 12:39 am
by tubeman
Hi,
If in gallery slug I want to use "_" instead of "-" how do I do it?

Regards,

Re: Gallery slug

Posted: Wed Mar 04, 2020 6:24 am
by admin
Hi, google recommends -

why do you want to change it?

Re: Gallery slug

Posted: Wed Mar 04, 2020 10:40 am
by tubeman
I see many sites use _ also in slug so want to try it

Re: Gallery slug

Posted: Thu Mar 05, 2020 8:07 am
by admin
ok,added into update

add

$config['gallery_slug_dash'] = '_';

into config.php

Re: Gallery slug

Posted: Sun Mar 08, 2020 2:49 pm
by tubeman
Hi,
Thanks. How to I get a random gallery id which has active status?

Re: Gallery slug

Posted: Sun Mar 08, 2020 3:51 pm
by admin
select gallery_id from rot_gallery_info where gallery_status = 'active' order by rand() limit 1

Re: Gallery slug

Posted: Sun Mar 08, 2020 5:32 pm
by tubeman
I mean how do I get it on a gallery template using php

Re: Gallery slug

Posted: Sun Mar 08, 2020 5:36 pm
by admin
any random will add a lot of load on DB

what exactly do you want to do?

Re: Gallery slug

Posted: Sun Mar 08, 2020 6:39 pm
by tubeman
Will it add alot of load if we need a random gallery id from a group which has only 50 galleries?

Re: Gallery slug

Posted: Sun Mar 08, 2020 6:49 pm
by admin
it's next to impossible to predict, but you can test it
you can check your load now, add tag and see what happens