Group Question
Posted: Wed Dec 18, 2019 12:41 am
Hi,
When outputting related galleries suppose I first imported all the galleries in group1,group2 and group3 and after that added 200 categories based on filter keywords. Now when I output the related galleries using:
<thumb group=CURRENT_ITEM_GROUP num=1-15></thumb>
It gives galleries from group1,group2 and group3 most of the times and if I skip these group1,group2 and group3 then galleries which did not have any categories assigned based on keywords show empty data in the related galleries. Is there anyway where we can display the related galleries based on CURRENT_ITEM_GROUP but only include related galleries from group1,group2 or group3 if the gallery does not have a category assigned to it?
Regards,
When outputting related galleries suppose I first imported all the galleries in group1,group2 and group3 and after that added 200 categories based on filter keywords. Now when I output the related galleries using:
<thumb group=CURRENT_ITEM_GROUP num=1-15></thumb>
It gives galleries from group1,group2 and group3 most of the times and if I skip these group1,group2 and group3 then galleries which did not have any categories assigned based on keywords show empty data in the related galleries. Is there anyway where we can display the related galleries based on CURRENT_ITEM_GROUP but only include related galleries from group1,group2 or group3 if the gallery does not have a category assigned to it?
Regards,