Page 1 of 1

License Issue

Posted: Fri Nov 15, 2019 3:37 pm
by 247mg
Hello

I just update subscription for one of my domain and got license.

Script version installed on domain is SmartCJ Pro V 2.1 Your Build 201910310648

Upload the license in domain root

/domain.com/scj2.lic

but script is still showing, Note, this is a free version.

I have downloaded the license file from account after payment.

Please advice.

Thanks

Re: License Issue

Posted: Fri Nov 15, 2019 6:33 pm
by admin
Hello, you need to upload it into scj folder

Did you get email with the license?

Re: License Issue

Posted: Fri Nov 15, 2019 8:04 pm
by 247mg
Hello

Yes, I have received email... i also download it from my account. all works fine now.

Thanks

Re: License Issue

Posted: Sat Nov 16, 2019 4:35 am
by admin
Ok, there's an instruction in email as well