Page 1 of 1

Bookmarks Tracking

Posted: Tue Oct 22, 2019 5:52 pm
by elegant
Hey,

How can I track bookmarks generated by my trade sites (for each trader)?

Thanks

Re: Bookmarks Tracking

Posted: Tue Oct 22, 2019 6:16 pm
by admin
There's a field 'Bookmarks' in layouts

did you try it?

Re: Bookmarks Tracking

Posted: Tue Oct 22, 2019 6:51 pm
by elegant
Nope, just found it (thanks for helping!). So if I have say 9.97% BM for the selected site does it mean it brought me 9.97% bookmarks from the overall amount?
How can I track the exact amount of bookmarks got from each trade?

Thanks

Re: Bookmarks Tracking

Posted: Tue Oct 22, 2019 7:03 pm
by admin
How do you track that exact amount?

Re: Bookmarks Tracking

Posted: Tue Oct 22, 2019 7:24 pm
by elegant
I am not tracking, I would like to ask how to do it.

Re: Bookmarks Tracking

Posted: Tue Oct 22, 2019 7:35 pm
by admin
ok, how to track it?
I'm not asking for code, just describe how to track it

Re: Bookmarks Tracking

Posted: Tue Oct 22, 2019 7:54 pm
by elegant
If SmartCJ is able to track the BM percentage, that means one can see the BM volume (amount of bookmarks) - that's the question :)

Re: Bookmarks Tracking

Posted: Wed Oct 23, 2019 3:46 am
by elegant
I have activated the 'BM' column in the 'Layouts' menu which shows the BM% by each domain. How can I check the amount of bookmarks instead of the BM%?

Thanks

Re: Bookmarks Tracking

Posted: Wed Oct 23, 2019 5:50 am
by admin
You can use user field for this

just add

$d['day']['bookmarks'];

as formula