Parsing issue
Posted: Tue Sep 10, 2019 11:00 am
Hey, I have an issue here.
When I'm trying to import my tube content, it looks like the parsing gets started. I even see new content added in the "Categories" menu (don't see any content in 'Sponsors' menu at the same time, however the sponsors are added). When the parsing gets over it looks like all the content is deleted or something, I see just 'zeros' even in the "Categories" menu.
How could this issue be resolved?
Thanks
When I'm trying to import my tube content, it looks like the parsing gets started. I even see new content added in the "Categories" menu (don't see any content in 'Sponsors' menu at the same time, however the sponsors are added). When the parsing gets over it looks like all the content is deleted or something, I see just 'zeros' even in the "Categories" menu.
How could this issue be resolved?
Thanks