Page 1 of 1

Image crop error

Posted: Mon Sep 09, 2019 7:35 pm
by elegant
Hey,

I get the following error when trying to edit my image crop profile.

Mysql error 1054: Unknown column 'alt_x_size' in 'field list' (Please, run update. If it doesnt help - contact script support)

How can I fix it?
Thanks

Re: Image crop error

Posted: Mon Sep 09, 2019 7:38 pm
by admin
Hi, did you read the message itself?

Re: Image crop error

Posted: Mon Sep 09, 2019 9:39 pm
by elegant
Sure thing

Re: Image crop error

Posted: Tue Sep 10, 2019 2:59 am
by admin
so did you run update?

Re: Image crop error

Posted: Tue Sep 10, 2019 10:56 am
by elegant
As I said, I did run the update

Re: Image crop error

Posted: Tue Sep 10, 2019 5:30 pm
by admin
Do you still get the same error?
what are the steps to repeat the error?