Page 1 of 1

Licence File Corrupt

Posted: Fri Sep 06, 2019 11:10 am
by tubeman
Hi,
In my error logs for a site I see this:

2019-09-05 21:09:04 :: IonCube error: error code 7 Array
(
[license_file] => /home/httpd/html/domain.com/public_html/scj/scj2.lic
[current_file] => /home/httpd/html/domain.com/public_html/scj/includes/libs/Cookie.class.php
[ip_address] =>
[domain_name] =>
[include_file] =>
)

Your license file is corrupt. Please re-upload your license file to <b>scj folder</b>. If you do not have a license, please contact support.

Array
(
)

But on the site there is no error. Do I need to reupload this file?

Regards,

Re: Licence File Corrupt

Posted: Fri Sep 06, 2019 8:28 pm
by admin
Is it a free domain? i mean license

Re: Licence File Corrupt

Posted: Sat Sep 07, 2019 9:54 am
by tubeman
The domain has licence. The error appeared in logs once, site works fine but am wondering why this error showed up in logs.

Re: Licence File Corrupt

Posted: Sun Sep 08, 2019 6:09 am
by admin
May be it at that moment when you were uploading a license file

Re: Licence File Corrupt

Posted: Mon Sep 09, 2019 10:06 am
by tubeman
Can I ignore this error if everything is working fine on site or do I need to reupload licence file? Generally whenever free subscription is changed to paid the licence automatically updates to paid from your server.

Re: Licence File Corrupt

Posted: Mon Sep 09, 2019 10:57 am
by admin
You can ignore it, I think it was a 1 time issue when the license was updated