Page 1 of 1

Deleting videos from DB

Posted: Wed Aug 28, 2019 11:24 am
by uaker1488
Hi.

Imported too much videos to TCMS. Server is not responding properly. Can't delete videos from admin panel.
Can you please tell me, from which tables should I delete videos? Delete all of them is not an option, I will lose rotation results.

What I'm asking for, is sql query that is used when I'm deleting a thumb from TCMS :)

Thanks :)

Re: Deleting videos from DB

Posted: Thu Aug 29, 2019 4:00 am
by admin
Hi,

too many is how many?

sql: delete from rot_gallery_info ....

Re: Deleting videos from DB

Posted: Wed Sep 04, 2019 10:47 am
by uaker1488
Hi. Over 800k. I mean not too much for SmartCJ, but to much for my server :)
Thanks!

Re: Deleting videos from DB

Posted: Wed Sep 04, 2019 2:27 pm
by admin
what queries are slow?

Re: Deleting videos from DB

Posted: Wed Sep 04, 2019 6:00 pm
by uaker1488
It's not about slowness. Big amount of videos and tags is too much for my low-RAM server :) It says that some temporary table is full, couldn't even enter List Thumbs page in admin panel. Anyway, already deleted everything from Settings -> Special :)

Re: Deleting videos from DB

Posted: Wed Sep 04, 2019 7:20 pm
by admin
I see , ok