Page 1 of 1

Unknown proxy field

Posted: Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:51 am
by tubeman
Hi,
I'm seeing this in script messages:

2019-07-09 18:34:01 : Mysql error 1054: Unknown column 'proxy' in 'field list' (Please, run update. If it doesnt help - contact script support)

I updated script but still cannot see traders with proxy traffic. How to fix?

Regards,

Re: Unknown proxy field

Posted: Thu Jul 11, 2019 10:06 am
by admin
Hi!

1. did you get this error AFTER update?

2. where exactly you can not see traders? where do you look for?

Re: Unknown proxy field

Posted: Mon Jul 15, 2019 10:16 am
by tubeman
Hi,
Yes after I run update, new script messages are not showing for proxy traffic traders. Any idea how to fix?

Re: Unknown proxy field

Posted: Mon Jul 15, 2019 3:31 pm
by admin
send admin area plz and where exactly and what we miss )