Page 1 of 1

Delete Galleries By Source URL

Posted: Sun Jun 30, 2019 1:04 pm
by tubeman
Hi,
Is there a way I can delete multiple galleries by Source URL, right now I see we only have feature to delete by slug or gallery ID. The problem is I have a list of Source URL's from tubes that I want to delete across multiple sites. I tried to delete directly from database using mysql command like this:

DELETE FROM `rot_gallery_info` WHERE `rot_gallery_info`.`source_url` = "https://www.xvideos.com/embedframe/XXXXXX" ;

This only deletes from rot_gallery_info table but thumbs do not get deleted. Can you please guide me on how I can achieve this as I have list of over 5000 galleries on many sites that I need to delete by Source URL. Need to do this fast.

Regards,

Re: Delete Galleries By Source URL

Posted: Sun Jun 30, 2019 7:50 pm
by admin
Hi,

if you want to do it in DB you have to do like

update `rot_gallery_info`
set gallery_status = 'to_delete'
WHERE `rot_gallery_info`.`source_url` = "https://www.xvideos.com/embedframe/XXXXXX" ;

and the script will do the rest

Re: Delete Galleries By Source URL

Posted: Sun Jun 30, 2019 8:38 pm
by tubeman
Hi,
Thanks for your reply. If I do this manually for 5000+ galleries on each site by running commands in DB it can take a long time. Is it possible for you to add Bulk delete by source url as feature in script? Would appreciate if you can add this.

Re: Delete Galleries By Source URL

Posted: Mon Jul 01, 2019 8:05 am
by admin
Sure,

1. rotation -special - Delete galleries by URL


or

2. create a list and add it as


Import set
type = deletion

and the script will check that list let's say every X hours and delete listed galleries

Re: Delete Galleries By Source URL

Posted: Mon Jul 01, 2019 9:55 am
by tubeman
Hi,
Thanks. For 1. and 2. will this work if I only have list with Source URL's?

Re: Delete Galleries By Source URL

Posted: Mon Jul 01, 2019 8:10 pm
by admin
What list do you have?

Re: Delete Galleries By Source URL

Posted: Mon Jul 01, 2019 9:26 pm
by tubeman
Hi,
Thanks. It worked with 2. using list with only Source URL's,.

Re: Delete Galleries By Source URL

Posted: Tue Jul 02, 2019 7:25 am
by admin
great )