Page 1 of 2

About trade script

Posted: Mon Dec 10, 2018 6:13 pm
by spartan90
Hello,

I want to use smartcj script with mechbunny. I will need only the trade script part of smartcj and toplists. I wanna see all the incoming hits to my website, is any way I can include <!--SCJ_INCLUDE--> outside the smartcj template?

Thanks

Re: About trade script

Posted: Mon Dec 10, 2018 7:46 pm
by admin
Hi!

You can setup it as usual as in Cj Pages include mechbunny

We can do it, but lemme ask you what's wrong with SmartCJ rotation ? )

Re: About trade script

Posted: Mon Dec 10, 2018 8:03 pm
by spartan90
I tried to implement in the mechbunny script but is like going to swim with sharks :))

Re: About trade script

Posted: Tue Dec 11, 2018 5:29 am
by admin
ok, let's try to solve the issue the way you want it and then try to save you some money )

so did you include mechbunny in CJpages?

Re: About trade script

Posted: Tue Dec 11, 2018 2:06 pm
by spartan90
I just placed the IN php in mechbunny pages and included some toplists around my site. I don`t know what url should I put in CJpages, maybe, /home/pussycrave/pussycrave.com/index.php

You can see my mechbunny site here: https://pussycrave.com

Re: About trade script

Posted: Tue Dec 11, 2018 2:51 pm
by admin
what the main of the mechbunny ?
at your site i mean

Re: About trade script

Posted: Tue Dec 11, 2018 2:51 pm
by admin

Re: About trade script

Posted: Tue Dec 11, 2018 3:52 pm
by spartan90
Yes, https://pussycrave.com/index.php is the main page!

Re: About trade script

Posted: Tue Dec 11, 2018 3:55 pm
by admin
rename that index.php to mechbunny.php

put smartcj index.php to the root

add PATH to mechbunny.php into cjpages

Re: About trade script

Posted: Tue Dec 11, 2018 4:45 pm
by spartan90
I changed but I got 500 error. https://pussycrave.com

In template what should I put?