Page 1 of 3

Sort Display

Posted: Mon Dec 10, 2018 2:04 pm
by tubeman
Hi,
How to sort galleries by Gallery shows?

Regards,

Re: Sort Display

Posted: Mon Dec 10, 2018 4:54 pm
by admin
Hi!

order=total_shows

Re: Sort Display

Posted: Fri Dec 14, 2018 9:36 am
by tubeman
Hi,

1.) Suppose my index page has 120 thumbs and I only want 5 new thumbs to appear between position 110-120 how do I achieve this?
2.) If at any point I don't want any new thumbs to appear on index page, how do I achieve this?

Regards,

Re: Sort Display

Posted: Fri Dec 14, 2018 1:12 pm
by admin
1. settings

Test positions start
do not test new thumbs at positions higher then

110

Test positions end
do not test new thumbs at positions lower then
0 means any place after 'Test positions start'

120

% of test places on page
% of places on each page where we test NEW thumbs
Num of places = ("Test positions end" - "Test positions start") * percent of test places

4


2. just set % of test places on page = 0

Re: Sort Display

Posted: Sat Dec 15, 2018 8:36 pm
by tubeman
Thanks

Re: Sort Display

Posted: Sun Dec 16, 2018 2:44 am
by admin
NP

Re: Sort Display

Posted: Sun Dec 16, 2018 9:55 am
by tubeman
Hi, If i want to sort display by total Gallery shows not shows, as you can see there are 2 parameters when we see thumbs in admin area, one is "shows" and another one is "Gallery shows", so what would I add here:

<thumb num=1-120></thumb>

Also do I need to add any desc or asc tag?

Please let me know. Thanks.

Re: Sort Display

Posted: Mon Dec 17, 2018 1:04 pm
by admin
order=total_shows

sorts by total Gallery shows DESC

lemme know if you need ASC

Re: Sort Display

Posted: Mon Dec 17, 2018 1:37 pm
by tubeman
Hi,
I tried :

<thumb order=total_shows num=1-120></thumb> but it didn't sort thumbs by Total Gallery Shows, it should display thumbs with highest number of Total Gallery shows. Still trying to figure this out.

Re: Sort Display

Posted: Mon Dec 17, 2018 1:41 pm
by admin
send me admin area and where\how to check it