Page 1 of 2
Anticheat Question
Posted: Mon Dec 03, 2018 11:03 pm
by tubeman
Hi,
I noticed that when trading between my own sites Anticheat detects it as proxy traffic, how to solve this issue?
Regards,
Re: Anticheat Question
Posted: Tue Dec 04, 2018 6:59 am
by admin
Hi!
100% proxy?
Re: Anticheat Question
Posted: Tue Dec 04, 2018 9:03 am
by tubeman
Hi,
I see such values:
proxy (5.7371838092804, 0.12075591087341)
What does it mean?
Re: Anticheat Question
Posted: Tue Dec 04, 2018 1:29 pm
by admin
can you please give me more info ?
where is that? what other info there?
Re: Anticheat Question
Posted: Tue Dec 04, 2018 1:48 pm
by tubeman
Hi,
It shows the the cron.log file :
2018-12-04 08:17:02: Anticheat check (0.73569798469543, 0.084797143936157)
2018-12-04 08:17:02: [Autocheat] 2018-12-04 mytrader.com SystemTrade :: proxy (0.79257702827454, 0.056874990463257)
2018-12-04 08:17:02: [Autocheat] 2018-12-04 mytrader.com SystemTrade :: proxy (0.79280591011047, 0.00022602081298828)
What do the above lines mean?
Re: Anticheat Question
Posted: Tue Dec 04, 2018 3:34 pm
by admin
You are right, the description is unclear.
I've added some more info into update, so next it checks trade it'll add more info.
Meantime you can take a look at script messages, it also adds into there.
Re: Anticheat Question
Posted: Tue Dec 04, 2018 4:34 pm
by tubeman
Where exactly in script messages do I check this?
Re: Anticheat Question
Posted: Tue Dec 04, 2018 4:43 pm
by admin
/admin/?operation=main&sub=script_messages&
Re: Anticheat Question
Posted: Tue Dec 04, 2018 7:48 pm
by tubeman
In script messages it doesn't show these, do I need to run update for it to show? Using Build 201812031718
Re: Anticheat Question
Posted: Tue Dec 04, 2018 7:59 pm
by admin
It won't appear there just because of the update
Update should make messages more detailed , so check settings - script messages (what kind of messages script writes to you)
and wait for new messages please