Page 1 of 2

proxy error

Posted: Wed Sep 12, 2018 12:47 am
by spartan90
Hello, I have installed the script on one of my website. I use proxy server to drive traffic to my main server where I have smart cj installed. I recieve this errors:

Nginx <-> Apache ERROR $_SERVER[SERVER_ADDR] == $_SERVER[REMOTE_ADDR], please, contact hosting support.

You are behind proxy. This is not an error if you really use proxy. In other case check your SERVER settings. If you use nginx - check WIKI article 'nginx'

Can you please help me with this?

thanks

Re: proxy error

Posted: Wed Sep 12, 2018 4:15 am
by admin

Re: proxy error

Posted: Wed Sep 12, 2018 8:04 am
by spartan90
Hello,

The guys from server has no clue about this issue. Can you please help me with this? Is any change I have to do with nginx.conf

Thanks and please help me with this.

Re: proxy error

Posted: Wed Sep 12, 2018 8:12 am
by admin
ok
open scj/admin/test.php and find REMOTE_ADDR variable

what do you see there ? it's supposed to be your IP address

Re: proxy error

Posted: Wed Sep 12, 2018 8:24 am
by spartan90
http://analpaintube.com/info.php

The ip at REMOTE_ADDR is the server IP where is hosted smartcj script.

And here is the proxy server ip.
_SERVER["HTTP_X_REAL_IP"] 54.36.137.142

Re: proxy error

Posted: Wed Sep 12, 2018 3:17 pm
by admin
right
and REMOTE_ADDR should be = _SERVER["HTTP_X_REAL_IP"]

ask admin to fix it

Re: proxy error

Posted: Thu Sep 13, 2018 12:50 am
by spartan90
http://analpaintube.com/tube/admin/test.php

In the end they managed to get the remote good but still got some problems, and is showing only this error now:

You are behind proxy. This is not an error if you really use proxy. In other case check your SERVER settings. If you use nginx - check WIKI article 'nginx'

Also I have 0 stats for thumbs even if I have traffic and clicks on website:

CTR : 0.000000
Thumb Shows : 0 (new)

Can you please take a look here:

http://analpaintube.com/tube/admin/

Re: proxy error

Posted: Thu Sep 13, 2018 5:27 am
by admin
I've edited your post to remove credentials, do not publicly post such data please.

Yes, same post

http://smartcj.com/wiki/doku.php?id=nginx#error_2

Re: proxy error

Posted: Thu Sep 13, 2018 5:27 am
by admin
If you don't fix it - script sees all hits as coming thought proxy and might not count it

Re: proxy error

Posted: Thu Sep 13, 2018 6:05 am
by spartan90
The guys from server basically has no idea how to resolve this :( I don`t know where to find documentation to resolve this.