blocking outgoing countries
Posted: Thu Apr 19, 2018 3:12 pm
Hello,
sorry for another thread but it seems that the forum engine upgrade deleted the last one. Also thanks for the upgrade!:)
so I set blocking bad countries for some traders, but it seems something not working right because it still sending out
too much CN traffic. Geoip mod and geoip package are installed
country_code: HU
country_code3: HUN
country_name: Hungary
city_country_code: HU
city_country_code3: HUN
city_country_name: Hungary
region: 05
city: B******
postal_code: 10**
city_continent_code: EU
geoip
geoip support enabled
geoip extension version 1.1.0
geoip library version 1006002
could you please tell me what could I do to get it working? many thanks in advance!
sorry for another thread but it seems that the forum engine upgrade deleted the last one. Also thanks for the upgrade!:)
so I set blocking bad countries for some traders, but it seems something not working right because it still sending out
too much CN traffic. Geoip mod and geoip package are installed
country_code: HU
country_code3: HUN
country_name: Hungary
city_country_code: HU
city_country_code3: HUN
city_country_name: Hungary
region: 05
city: B******
postal_code: 10**
city_continent_code: EU
geoip
geoip support enabled
geoip extension version 1.1.0
geoip library version 1006002
could you please tell me what could I do to get it working? many thanks in advance!