Page 1 of 1

some questions

Posted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 10:05 pm
by diszk
Hello,

sorry for disappearing, I've had other serious problems so the lock question is a bit frozen now, I'd like to ask some random questions:

1) are there any ways to delete 300k+ galleries without cron? I know it would take a lot of time
2) when using a master/slave scheme and the master is a real, working tube, when adding new slave, can I copy the ctr stats instead of a clean ctr stats table?
3) are you using a custom coded black image filter or its a public thing so I can test it without grabbing galleries?
4) when adding both url and embed field, where can I decide which one will fill up the <!--URL--> tag?

many thanks in advance!

regards

Re: some questions

Posted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 7:01 am
by admin
Hi,

1. you can delete it in rot_gallery_info , it'll take a few minutes

2. by default it copies stats

3. we use output of

convert -format "%[mean]" info:

4. it'll take url. Why do you need it ?

Re: some questions

Posted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 10:30 am
by diszk
Thanks for the fast reply, for 4) the question was wrong. So when importing embed field, the gallery's <!--URL--> template become an inner page (/gallery/sexvideo.html) but if possible I'd like to decide if the url field returns the inner page, or the external link like xhamster.com/vid/57667. This is because I'd like to import embed field as well into the master, but on some slaves, I don't want to show embed pages, just redirect to the sponsor


thank you!

Re: some questions

Posted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 3:09 pm
by admin
You can use SOURCE_URL

Re: some questions

Posted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 3:14 pm
by diszk
many thanks!

Re: some questions

Posted: Sun Feb 18, 2018 8:35 am
by admin
NP)