Page 1 of 1

mysql crash?

Posted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 9:04 am
by Fett
hello, When I list trade I get this:



Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Exception' with message 'Mysql error:: 130 (Incorrect file format 'links') (db_link) in query select sum(num) as clicks, trader from links where link = 'hidden' group by trader. (knockoutteens.com) ' in /home/blackhat/domains/knockoutteens.com/public_html/scj/includes/db_modules/mysql.php:72 Stack trace: #0 /home/blackhat/domains/knockoutteens.com/public_html/scj/includes/db_modules/mysql.php(103): db_error('select sum(num)...', 130, 'Incorrect file ...', 'db_link') #1 /home/blackhat/domains/knockoutteens.com/public_html/scj/admin/files/trade.php(0): db_query() #2 /home/blackhat/domains/knockoutteens.com/public_html/scj/admin/index.php(0): unknown() #3 {main} thrown in /home/blackhat/domains/knockoutteens.com/public_html/scj/includes/db_modules/mysql.php on line 72


what can I do to proceed?

Re: mysql crash?

Posted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 10:54 am
by Fett
try to repair database in bash, I get this:

Repairing tables
blackhat_KNOscj.browsers
Error : Incorrect file format 'browsers'
error : Corrupt
blackhat_CZAscj.ips
Error : Incorrect file format 'ips'
error : Corrupt
blackhat_CZAscj.language
Error : Incorrect file format 'language'
error : Corrupt
blackhat_CZAscj.links
Error : Incorrect file format 'links'
error : Corrupt
blackhat_CZAscj.out_ips
Error : Incorrect file format 'out_ips'
error : Corrupt
blackhat_CZAscj.out_ips2trader
Error : Incorrect file format 'out_ips2trader'
error : Corrupt
blackhat_CZAscj.refs
Error : Incorrect file format 'refs'
error : Corrupt

Re: mysql crash?

Posted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 12:35 pm
by Fett
Can you help me? What is this? and mysql error log (from scj admin panel) full of data

Re: mysql crash?

Posted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 12:42 pm
by Fett
the following tables are corrupt. On all my sites on this server?????

corrupted tables:

browsers
ips
language
links
out_ips
out_ips2trader
refs


Trying to access them in phpmyadmin,

#130 - incorrect file format

Re: mysql crash?

Posted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 12:58 pm
by Fett
update: managed to repair corrupt tables in phpmyadmin by running this command:


repair table table_name use_frm

...

It was a power failure at host company! So not to do anything with scj :-)

Re: mysql crash?

Posted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 1:02 pm
by Fett
by the way I want to ask on this note is this possible to create backup at a a different time, not midnight because ALL my scjs start to create backup in the same time PLUS interestingly all my streamrotators also choose the exact same minute to create backups, and guess this is a HUGE load ony my server of course.

Is there a solution somehow please to manually set when you want to backup? Like not in the same minute for all sites please

Re: mysql crash?

Posted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 3:10 am
by admin
Actually it should spread the time it makes backups along the day, are you sure it attempts to do it at the same minute? Did you check cron.log for 'backup' word ?

You can switch off autobackup and add a regular 'mysqldump' into crontab.

Re: mysql crash?

Posted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 11:16 am
by Fett
thank you for tips so far. I still have trouble,

Mysql error:: 126 (Incorrect key file for table './scj-database/settings.MYI'; try to repair it)


I checked with phpmyadmin but I dont find this table, where is it?

Re: mysql crash?

Posted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 11:49 am
by admin
You can copy this table from any other DB or get it from scj/scj2.sql file