Page 1 of 3

Categories order

Posted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 7:27 am
by filthlab
Hi,
I have 300+ categories, but I'm listing just 100 of them in my main page. Is there a way to rotate all of them in some positions, just like it is for galleries? There is no way to define the ctr if the category is never been shown.

Re: Categories order

Posted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 9:34 am
by admin
If you show categories by ctr script will rotate caeegories

Re: Categories order

Posted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 9:52 am
by filthlab
You mean the script will rotate all 300+ categories? I thought it arranges them by ctr. Right now I'm getting the same categories all the time.

Re: Categories order

Posted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 3:26 am
by admin
List thumb - category thumbs
do you you shows for top 100 only ?

Re: Categories order

Posted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 5:40 am
by filthlab
Yes, now I have: <category order=ctr num=1-100>
But I have 300+ categories.

Re: Categories order

Posted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 6:01 am
by admin
Run update please, it's been fixed )

Re: Categories order

Posted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 8:00 am
by filthlab
It works, fine now. Thank you.
Just a recommendation: it will be great if the settings: "% of test places on page", "Test positions start", and "Test positions end" are different for categories and galleries.

Re: Categories order

Posted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 8:09 am
by admin
What settings would set for galleries\categories?

Re: Categories order

Posted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 8:21 am
by filthlab
% of test places on page
Test positions start
Test positions end

Now these settings are the same for galleries and categories. It will be good if we can setup different numbers in these settings - one for galleries, and another for categories.

Re: Categories order

Posted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:18 am
by admin
Yes, lets image we have separate settings for categories

What numbers would you put there ?
And what numbers for galleries.