Page 1 of 2

Galleries Question

Posted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 10:56 am
by tubeman
Hi,
Is there anyway in the script to always show(lock in positions) certain sponsor galleries on index template?

Regards,

Re: Galleries Question

Posted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 11:28 am
by admin
Yes
At that position

<thumb sponsor_id=... num=...

Re: Galleries Question

Posted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 2:02 pm
by tubeman
Hi,
Thanks. Suppose in overall galleries I want to show certain galleries , I am using for example this to display galleries:

<!--default_1-120-->

In this case based on gallery if how do II specify positions of galleries I want to show?

Re: Galleries Question

Posted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 2:02 pm
by admin
<thumb num=1-10

<thumb sponsor_id=... num=1-5


<thumb num=11-100

Re: Galleries Question

Posted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 1:04 pm
by tubeman
Hi,
I tried this code to lock 4th gallery but it did not work:

<thumb numb=1-3></thumb>
<thumb sponsor_id=7 num=4></thumb>
<thumb num=5-160></thumb>

where sponsor_id=7 has only 1 gallery in it, I tried also to boost ctr by Massedit selected gallery, it worked for an hour and then ctr for gallery got reset. How do I achieve this?

Regards,

Re: Galleries Question

Posted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:57 pm
by admin
"sponsor_id=7 has only 1 gallery in it"

but you are trying to output 4th thumb of the sponsor id 7

<thumb sponsor_id=7 num=4></thumb>

Re: Galleries Question

Posted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:06 pm
by tubeman
So correct would be <thumb sponsor_id=7 num=1></thumb> ?

Re: Galleries Question

Posted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:07 pm
by admin
Yes
image each tag as a list and you specify numbers from that list

Re: Galleries Question

Posted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:22 pm
by tubeman
So if I want the 4th thumb on the 1st row of my page from sponsor id 7 would this be correct:

<thumb num=1-3></thumb>
<thumb sponsor_id=7 num=1></thumb>
<thumb num=5-160></thumb>

Re: Galleries Question

Posted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:34 pm
by admin
Yes

I think you want

<thumb num=5-160></thumb>


4 here