Page 1 of 1

Problem with deleted galleries and inactive sponsor

Posted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 1:32 pm
by filthlab
Hi,
I've deleted all galleries of PornHub and I've setup this sponsor to Inactive. Now I'm still getting it's galleries as active in my site. In Rotation/Sponsors I have 0 Active galleries for this sponsor.
Also, sometimes I'm getting an error:

Code: Select all

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /var/www/filthlab.com/scj/includes/libs/tpl_functions.php on line 0
. I'm not sure if this error is related to this issue.
Any idea why is that? And how can I setup the entire sponsor as inactive?

Re: Problem with deleted galleries and inactive sponsor

Posted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:32 pm
by admin
Did you try to open a page w\o cache or to clean cache?

Re: Problem with deleted galleries and inactive sponsor

Posted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:43 am
by filthlab
Now they are gone. Obviously this was really something about the cache from my side.

Re: Problem with deleted galleries and inactive sponsor

Posted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 7:45 pm
by admin
ok, please lemme now if the issue pops up again