Page 1 of 2
feed trade
Posted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 3:42 pm
by rax
Feed trades automatically have (SystemTrade) applied to their Nickname field. How can I change this so it leaves it blank?
*. is also applied to the beginning of feed trade domains. How can I prevent this?
Re: feed trade
Posted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 5:05 pm
by admin
Why do you want to change it ?
Re: feed trade
Posted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:12 pm
by rax
A few reasons.
When searching for a specific feed trade, it makes it hard to read as all the domains have the same text after it. There is already a lot of data on the stats page to read and sort through. Displaying (SystemTrade) after each domain serves no purpose.
The *. before each feed trade also makes it hard to find domains as they all start the same. It also makes it hard to highlight the domain names for copy and paste purposes.
Re: feed trade
Posted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:18 am
by admin
SystemTrade: edit settings - new trade
*.
Process Refs
Add Notrade as Inactive Feeder Traders
add as sub.domain.com
Re: feed trade
Posted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 6:09 pm
by rax
Process Refs
Add Notrade as Inactive Feeder Traders
add as sub.domain.com
There is separate feeder and split ID feeders. I've always used separate feeder. Are you telling me to change to split ID feeders?
I changed to split ID feeders for the past few hours and domains are no longer being added to feed trades and are all staying under notrade.
Re: feed trade
Posted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 6:18 am
by admin
Yes, you can try
http://smartcj.com/wiki/doku.php?id=set ... de_feeders (add as subfeeders)
but you have to delete existing feeders (and make you you run update)
Re: feed trade
Posted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 3:11 am
by rax
When using separate feeders option I never had to specify a url parameter, all domains automatically get added to feeders.
If I use the subfeeder option, does it only work by sending traffic to this url http://my_domain/?id=brocker.com?
Re: feed trade
Posted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 4:21 am
by admin
Yes, we need to know subfeeders of what domain those new domains will be
Re: feed trade
Posted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 3:21 pm
by rax
So there is no option to add sub domains to feeders automatically?
Re: feed trade
Posted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 3:46 pm
by admin
I think I didn't get you because I've just posted that there are 3 options ...
Can you please explain your question ?