Page 1 of 1

layout messed up after changing row color

Posted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:45 am
by Fett
I changed row color for the 1st 10 rows, then I did not like and went back to normal so I changed back color to white. But this messed up the column colors, at layouts. So for example you have green color for uniqs out defined at your layout. Now that field is white too and the whole thing looks like a checkered tablecloth. I tried to export layout from another site to here, but problem persists.

Re: layout messed up after changing row color

Posted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:47 am
by admin
Did you click 'C' ?
or what those numbers 1-10 mean ?

Re: layout messed up after changing row color

Posted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:58 am
by Fett
yes exactly

I clicked c

for 1st 10 rows in admin

Re: layout messed up after changing row color

Posted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:59 am
by Fett
that is trader ID

Re: layout messed up after changing row color

Posted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 11:06 am
by admin
Click at 'del' , not white color

Re: layout messed up after changing row color

Posted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 11:23 am
by Fett
thanks

did not see there is a del :-)

good now

Re: layout messed up after changing row color

Posted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 11:24 am
by admin
Ok)