Page 1 of 1
Creating Import Set
Posted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 9:04 pm
by tubeman
Hi,
Suppose I create a Import set of 1000 galleries, but I want to add only for example 50 galleries from that set every 24 hours.How can I achieve this?
Regards,
Re: Creating Import Set
Posted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 4:44 pm
by admin
1. add all of the to Pool status
2. setup "shift" from pool to active in rotation - groups settings
Re: Creating Import Set
Posted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:31 pm
by tubeman
So basically:
Shift Period - 24 (hours)
Action trigger: amount of active galleries
ie if we have MORE then X active galleries in this group do Action 1
ACTION : 1
On Shift : Just Add From Pool
shift amount : 50
This would add 50 galleries from Pool every 24 hours right? I must keep status of galleries imported as "Pool" and after above settings script will automatically add 50 galleries from pool every 24 hours right
Re: Creating Import Set
Posted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 5:03 am
by admin
Right, basically it will change the status of those galleries to active