Page 1 of 1

Tube Import Problem

Posted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 10:13 am
by tubeman
Hi,
When running Tubeimport I see some galleries coming in with empty titles and then the script adds "admin added" to these titles. How do I avoid galleries with empty titles from being grabbed?

Regards

Re: Tube Import Problem

Posted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 3:34 pm
by admin
2 options pop up in my mind right now

1. if you use 'filter keywords" to detect categories you can skip those galleries as they won't belong to any category
2. you can filter such galleries before import set ie

create gate.php where you load and filter such galleries
and then add gate.php as importset

Re: Tube Import Problem

Posted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 7:19 pm
by tubeman
These are galleries that are being fetched from scj grabber based on filter keywords using TubeImport.
What code do I put exactly in gate.php and how do I run it as a importset to prevent this from happening?

Re: Tube Import Problem

Posted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 4:36 pm
by admin
Ah, then you can not use "gate" method then ..

But if you use filter keywords how it happens then galleries w/o a description get into category ?

Re: Tube Import Problem

Posted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:34 pm
by tubeman
I managed it with import replacements. I have a dump but in that dump many titles of the galleries are same which create duplicate slugs, is there anyway I can set an import replacement or any other way to avoid script from importing galleries having same titles?

Re: Tube Import Problem

Posted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 5:09 am
by admin
Did you try

Check for dupe description
ie check if we already have galleries with the same description
default - No

?

Re: Tube Import Problem

Posted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:16 am
by tubeman
Hi,
This option:

Check for dupe description
ie check if we already have galleries with the same description
default - No

If set to "No" will prevent galleries with duplicate "Alt Titles" or "Descriptions" from being imported into script or does this only work for descriptions field?

AND:
Check for dupe thumbs
script calculates MD5 check summ for each created thumb
if we already have the same MD5 - this usually means that thumb was created
from the same content
for example, FHG with the same content but diff. design/url
Set:No

If set to No will prevent galleries with duplicate thumbs to be imported into script?

Regards,

Re: Tube Import Problem

Posted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 5:00 pm
by admin
No - means it's off
You have to set it on (yes)

Re: Tube Import Problem

Posted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:45 pm
by tubeman
So If I set yes for both the options it will not import galleries with duplicate titles/descriptions and also not import galleries with duplicate thumbs?

Re: Tube Import Problem

Posted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:47 pm
by admin
Yes
You can check it by manually importing the same 2 galleries (check gallery_grabber.log )