Page 1 of 1

discounts

Posted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 1:06 pm
by Fett
for clarification please at "other discounts"

JS discount:
Proxy discount:

So If I want to give no credit at all for non javascript traffic, do I set JS discount to 0 or to 100?

Re: discounts

Posted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:04 pm
by admin
Should be 0 = clicks counted as it is

Re: discounts

Posted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:48 am
by Fett
sorry for stupid question but I still dont get it (the word discount is confusing here) so

the default for both non-javascript discount and proxy discount is 0.

So this means that by default all non-javascript traffic is ignored and also all proxy hits are ignored (not given credit for)?


I set before non-javascript discount to 100 (thinking that this means that: I do not give any credit for non-js traffic - which is what I want)

:roll:

Re: discounts

Posted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:51 am
by Fett
by the way "JS discount" hopefully means "non-js traffic discount" - visitors that come with javascript disabled - and so they are not human surfers in 99% of cases

Re: discounts

Posted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 10:56 am
by Fett
ok I find in wiki:

so discount deducts % of clicks from clicks sent by trader, so Indeed I have to set discount to 100 if I want to give no credit at all for non-js clicks!

example: trader made 15 clicks but say all of these are non-javascript. I have non-js discount at 100.
Thats 15 - 15 = 0. So counted clicks = 0.

So you gave me the wrong answer above! :(

Re: discounts

Posted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 3:51 pm
by admin
Discount means "how much less money you pay"
so in store discount 0% means you pay the the full price

Yes, if you do not want to count it - set it to 100