Page 1 of 1

Problem with caching

Posted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 10:04 am
by filthlab
Hi,
For the "Cache time, seconds used for Rotation - CMS (New rotation)" I have "600". In common.php I do not have anything related to caching.
I've added in the header template:

Code: Select all

<?php echo date("Y-m-d H:i:s"); ?>
Every time I refresh the page in 10 min interval the time is updating. So I think the cache is not working.
I've tried to set the cashing in page template, but got the same result.

Please, let me know where I'm wrong.

Re: Problem with caching

Posted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:02 pm
by admin
We cache script tags like <thumb <category and so on which basically involves DB queries
php code isn't cached

Re: Problem with caching

Posted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 5:51 pm
by filthlab
Ok, got it, thanks.

Re: Problem with caching

Posted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 10:58 pm
by admin
NP