nginx proxy warning
Posted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 7:06 pm
This is not news but when using nginx as reverse proxy in front of apache there is warning "you are behind proxy".
How exactly can I troubleshoot?
I want to use nginx because its faster than Apache for static files.
I have access to nginx.conf but exactly what code should I insert?
I would need specific instructions and the code.
I Googled but no luck. This is a specific issue to SCJ. Surely someone already troubleshooted this, but cannot find info on this here in this forum either.
In my case
_SERVER["REMOTE_ADDR"] is my home address ...OK
_SERVER["SERVER_ADDR"] is my servers IP ...OK
but I see
HTTP_X_FORWARDED_FOR when I use nginx
But I have no clue what to do. And nginx is compiled with ngx_http_realip_module too.
Using Direct Admin with Custom Build 2 here.
When I use Apache 2.4 event and mod_fcgid, no proxy warning. This is cool but Apache event is inferior to nginx...
Can somebody who already solved this help? Thanks
How exactly can I troubleshoot?
I want to use nginx because its faster than Apache for static files.
I have access to nginx.conf but exactly what code should I insert?
I would need specific instructions and the code.
I Googled but no luck. This is a specific issue to SCJ. Surely someone already troubleshooted this, but cannot find info on this here in this forum either.
In my case
_SERVER["REMOTE_ADDR"] is my home address ...OK
_SERVER["SERVER_ADDR"] is my servers IP ...OK
but I see
HTTP_X_FORWARDED_FOR when I use nginx
But I have no clue what to do. And nginx is compiled with ngx_http_realip_module too.
Using Direct Admin with Custom Build 2 here.
When I use Apache 2.4 event and mod_fcgid, no proxy warning. This is cool but Apache event is inferior to nginx...
Can somebody who already solved this help? Thanks