broken thumb url's with new slaves
Posted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 10:53 pm
When I create a new site and make it a slave by linking it to my master database, the thumb url's on site are broken and not using the master sites domain. Therefore resulting in a 404 and not displaying on site.
Here is how the thumb urls look in page source:
"/tcms/thumbs/156/482_porn_sex.jpg"
and how it should look:
"http://masterdomain.com/tcms/thumbs/156 ... rn_sex.jpg"
I've tried updating on slave site and master site. No change. I've unlinked the db and linked to it again. No change.
The only way I've been able to get it to work is to unlink from the db, delete the db on the master, and link to the db again.
I've been having to go through this process with each new slave site.
Any idea's?
Here is how the thumb urls look in page source:
"/tcms/thumbs/156/482_porn_sex.jpg"
and how it should look:
"http://masterdomain.com/tcms/thumbs/156 ... rn_sex.jpg"
I've tried updating on slave site and master site. No change. I've unlinked the db and linked to it again. No change.
The only way I've been able to get it to work is to unlink from the db, delete the db on the master, and link to the db again.
I've been having to go through this process with each new slave site.
Any idea's?