Page 1 of 2

Urls with white spaces

Posted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 3:03 pm
by filthlab
Hi,
I have some categories with 2 and more words. And these urls are not reachable, because of the white spaces, I think: http://filthlab.com/category/Teen%20Anal%20(18+)/
Any idea how to fix this?

Re: Urls with white spaces

Posted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 4:28 pm
by admin
You can use category custom name as category slug

Re: Urls with white spaces

Posted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:10 am
by filthlab
Thus it will work for English (as a main language), but not for the categories with 2 and more world in any other language.
I'm using <!--CATEGORY_CUSTOM_NAME--> to show the name of category.

Re: Urls with white spaces

Posted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:12 am
by admin
What URL w\o rewrite does not work ?

Re: Urls with white spaces

Posted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:19 am
by filthlab
http://filthlab.com/category/Teen%20Anal%20(18+)/

I can't use <!--CATEGORY_CUSTOM_NAME--> for the url, because I'm using it for the name of category.

Re: Urls with white spaces

Posted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:21 am
by admin
You can switch and use custom for url and name at pages
or use custom vars at pages

Re: Urls with white spaces

Posted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:51 am
by filthlab
Just noticed that the problem is not in rewrite, but I'm getting "Content not found page" for the categories with 2 and more words.
Sorry for the misleading.
Any idea how to fix this?

Re: Urls with white spaces

Posted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:52 am
by admin
what url w\o rewrite returns 404 ?

Re: Urls with white spaces

Posted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:55 am
by filthlab
There is no 404 error.
I'm getting "Content not found page" for the categories with 2 and more words.
Check this: http://filthlab.com/category/Teen%20(18+)/

Re: Urls with white spaces

Posted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:56 am
by admin
What url w\o rewrite