Page 1 of 1

Tube urls issue

Posted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 1:03 pm
by filthlab
Hi,
Sorting and pagination are not working for tube pages, check this: http://filthlab.com/tube/vporn/duration/1/
I have this line in the .htaccess:

Code: Select all

RewriteRule ^tube/([^/]+)/$ /script_folder_name/tube/index.php?sponsor_id=$1&%{QUERY_STRING} [L]
Please, let me know where I'm wrong.

Re: Tube urls issue

Posted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 4:30 pm
by admin
100% you have a mistake in your rewrite
you don't pass all the variables

w\o rewrite

/script_folder_name/tube/?sponsor_name=...&order=duration&page=...

Re: Tube urls issue

Posted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 6:47 am
by filthlab
Now I have:

Code: Select all

RewriteRule ^tube/([^/]+)/([^/]+)/([^/]+)/$ /script_folder_name/tube/?sponsor_name=$1&order=$2&page=$3&%{QUERY_STRING} [L]
and still not working.
Where I can read more about this, as it is not familiar for me at all?

Re: Tube urls issue

Posted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 6:52 am
by admin
It's called mod_rewrite
rewrite rules

there are a lot of docs\honts\faq about it, no need to write about it again , just try to google